dinsdag, november 07, 2006

help mij aan een passend antwoord, alsjeblieft



Van: MR ANTHONY HOBSON
mailto: anthony_hobson4@virgilio.it
Verzonden: maandag 6 november 2006 13:55
Onderwerp: from Anthony's office

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Anthony Hobson the Auditor/Computing manager in a Bank. There is a deal of a transfer involving a huge amount £15,000,000.00.(fifteen million pounds sterling).I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice.Thus, For your indulgence and support you will have 35% share of the total amount after the transfer must have been successfully concluded. Kindly reply me stating your interest,and I shall furnish you with the details and necessary proceedure with which to make the transfer.

I anxiously await your response.
Kindly send your fax and phone number for easy communications.

Sincerely yours
Mr Anthony Hobson.


Zelf mailen mag natuurlijk ook :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Wat je vind moet je teruggeven: